What ....... Dell UNIX V.4

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.on.ca
Sun Nov 11 02:12:10 AEST 1990

In article <7 at mport.COM> duc at mport.COM (Richard Ducoty) writes:

>Does Dell get its SVR4 from AT&T or from another source like Intel or ISC?

I don't know about r4, but according to Dell people at trade shows,

Dell Unix 3.2 = Interactive + extra video drivers + Motif

Do the postings here indicate that Dell SysVr4 will not be spun off of ISC?

--
Evan Leibovitch, Sound Software, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
    evan at telly.on.ca / uunet!attcan!telly!evan / (416) 452-0504