Directory of Third Party Software

Doug Pintar dougp at ico.isc.com
Wed Nov 21 05:33:41 AEST 1990

In article <36062 at cup.portal.com> Jerome_V_Vollborn at cup.portal.com writes:

>Does anyone know of a reasonably complete directory of
>thrid party software that works on 386ix?

ISC publishes an (annual?) catalog known as the
	"Application Catalog for Interactive Unix Systems"
It is ISC Order Number BRO-0011.  I would imagine you could get a copy
from us -- we must print them for SOMEBODY!  :-)
Call ISC at 1-800-346-7111.  I don't know if they charge for the book; it's
about an inch thick, 8" X 10" paperback, and kinda heavy.
DLP