UHC Info/Re: UN*X Vendors -- big list (long)

Eugene Styer styer at ms.uky.edu
Tue Nov 13 11:34:34 AEST 1990

Thanks for a very timely posting (three guesses as to what I am in the process
of doing, and the first two don't count :-). )
I called Microport, and they are sending me a packet in the mail.  I also
called UHC, and got the following information:
Base system & nroff: $895
X11                  $795
Networking, NFS, etc: $695
Developement System: $995
Complete System (until end of the year) $1995
If I have any interesting new information on Microport when it comes in, I
will post later.

Eugene Styer - 402 Wallace, EKU, Richmond, KY 40475  styer at eku.bitnet
"A complex number consists of two parts, a real part and an imaginary part,
where the imaginary part is as real as the real part if you can imagine that."
Eugene Styer - 402 Wallace, EKU, Richmond, KY 40475  styer at eku.bitnet