X11R4 for VGA, take 2

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Sun Nov 11 00:03:38 AEST 1990

In article <5450 at tuminfo1.lan.informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de> roell at informatik.tu-muenchen.dbp.de (Thomas Roell) writes:
>Xserver.tar.Z   The sources and patches neccessary to build the whole core
>		MIT/X11R4 release. This will require over 80MBytes free disk
>		space.
>
>You can ftp it from flop.informatik.tu-muenchen.de (131.159.8.35), directory
>/pub/i386/X11R4.

A. will you be posting the source diffs (to the MIT original distribution)
   anywhere?

B. if not, will you make the source available through some mechanism other
   than ftp for those of us whom don't have FTP.

C. Are you aware that an SCO UNIX set of diffs have been posted (I forget which
   group) for X11R4?  Maybe the two could be merged (and maybe they did
   something that you would want to include.  I did not look at the diffs, so
   they may have started with your orignal implementation.

Thanks for putting this together and making it available to world.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170