Display ISC2.2 x session on sun

Bruce M Ong DeadHead at cup.portal.com
Wed Nov 28 18:32:01 AEST 1990

I am running OpenWindows on my sparc station, and I want to run some
386 IX based x clients and have the stuff displayed on the SUN under
OpenwWindows. But for some reason I cannot seem to set it up correctly,
the ix clients keep on complaining about server not being allowed to run
on the remote system. I have my sparc station's hostname in the ix's
/etc/X0.hosts file... and made sure that both hosts are equivalent
(Is there anything I have to do on the sparc station? I did not find
any doc of that sort in open windows. I just made sure the hosts.equiv
has the ix's host name in there) but no luck so far...

any ideas?

Thanks,

bruce
deadhead at cup.portal.com