More security bugs

Support Account support at bomber.ism.isc.com
Wed Feb 27 05:44:38 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb25.204607.13455 at mks.com> eric at mks.com (Eric Gisin) writes:
>I'm not going to post details, but instead call on Interactive
>and all other System V/386 vendors to post to this newsgroup
>instructions for reporting serious bugs, and a promise that
>serious bugs reports will be acknowledged.

Any bugs or problems, serious or trivial, can be reported to:

support at ism.isc.com

All mail to this alias has been and will continue to be
acknowledged.

>I have reported other serious bugs (cause crashes) to Interactive.
>We don't have any support contract, but they did not even acknowledge
>that they received the bug reports.

We apologize for not acknowledging your reports, but can't find
any mail from you that should have been acknowledged. Please
resend to the above account.

With any bug reports, it obviously helps to have as much
information as possible to duplicate or approximate the environment
and problem. Please provide hardware and software configurations,
serial number of the operating system, and test programs, if
applicable.

Interactive Systems Corporation Support