SVR4 (.0.1) diffs to R4(.0.x)

John Soward soward at inslab.uky.edu
Mon Jul 1 12:03:46 AEST 1991

	Can anyone enlighten me to what sort of bug fixes, enhancments,
changes, etc that may have occurred in the different sub-releases, I
appear to have AT&T SVR4/386 4.0.1 which is about 1 year old now...
(source code release) and it has a handfull of bugs, most of them slight,
but a few in the networking department are becoming more and more
annoying.....

thanx for any info,