Trailblazer settings under ISC v2.2

Brandon Brown brando at uicsl.csl.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 7 01:20:28 AEST 1991

On pages 251-252, the ISC "Unix System Maintenance Procedures" Guide gives
the suggested settings for the Telebit TrailBlazer PLUS modems.

A couple of the settings they tell you to set will return an error on
the modem. The two I get errors on are:

	ATX3
	ATS51=254

I understand that I may not have the PLUS series of modems, so what should
I be using in place of these?

The ATX3 setting I simply blew off, but the ATS51 I set to 255.

So far everything works like a top answering the phone at 2400 baud, but
I don't have a local number for another Trailblazer to see if it will do
19,200. How would you suggest I test it? Any numbers?

Thanks alot!

Brandon