RAM Disk in UNIX

Flint Pellett flint at gistdev.gist.com
Fri May 3 07:08:55 AEST 1991

I am interested in finding out if anyone knows of RAM disk software
that will run on a '386 UNIX (ISC or AT&T R3.2) system.  Commercial is
fine.  (I don't have much real use for it myself, but a customer who is
used to DOS wants it.)  I don't recall having heard of any such product
before: please email any pointers and I can summarize later.  Thanks.

Flint Pellett, Global Information Systems Technology, Inc.
1800 Woodfield Drive, Savoy, IL  61874     (217) 352-1165
uunet!gistdev!flint or flint at gistdev.gist.com
uunet!gistdev!flint or flint at gistdev.gist.com