Noisy software (was: ISC multiuser license allows only 1-2 users

Dave McLane davidg%aegis.or.jp at kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun May 26 08:19:38 AEST 1991

david at csource.oz.au (david nugent) writes:

> One copyright notice on bootup is quite sufficient thanks.  I see no need
> to have wordy copyright strings displayed every time a login succeds.

Any amount of copyright notices and whatnot on bootup is fine with
me. It's just that I want the sigon before the login to reference
the system I developed on top of the OS, not the OS.

Dave

--
Dave McLane <davidg%aegis.or.jp> JUNET
            <davidg%aegis.or.kyoto-u.ac.jp> INTERNET

Minami Hirao 1-6, Imazato                 The content and process of
Nagaokakyo-shi, Kyoto-fu, 617 Japan           international/cultural
Tel: +81-75-951-1168 Fax: +81-75-957-1087             communication.