Unix vendors in general/Esix

Peter da Silva peter at ficc.ferranti.com
Thu May 9 06:52:22 AEST 1991

In article <1991May07.023233.5012 at kithrup.COM> sef at kithrup.COM (Sean Eric Fagan) writes:
> just that it's not common practice to call up your competitor and say, "Hey,
> we're planning on adding this feature, which will behave like this, and it
> gets used like this, why don't you add it too..."

How about getting someone to call up and say "hey, I want to buy a UNIX system
for my bedroom, but I want to do so-and-so... do you do that?". If they say
"yes", get a copy of their system and see how they do it.
--
Peter da Silva; Ferranti International Controls Corporation; +1 713 274 5180;
Sugar Land, TX  77487-5012;         `-_-' "Have you hugged your wolf, today?"