X386 binary of server and clients/fonts.

Kenny Goers kenny at msc.edu
Tue May 21 05:37:44 AEST 1991

I was wondering if a binary exists of the 1.1b verion of Thomas Roell's
X server for ESIX exists anywhere.  I found all the client binaries,
libs, fonts and server that seem to be version 1.0, although it doesn't
say.  Does anyone know of a anonymous ftp site where this might be.

I would appreciate any responses.

- kenny.
Kenny Goers          Minnesota Supercomputer Center        kenny at msc.edu
Kenny Goers          Minnesota Supercomputer Center        kenny at msc.edu