Richard Ducoty duc at mport.COM
Wed May 8 01:50:24 AEST 1991

witr at rwwa.COM (Robert Withrow) writes:

> Previously, I asked for assistance on getting PostScript (tm) printers
> working on SVR4.0.2.0 and, especially, for help with the POSTIO filter.

> Also, no one was able to provide me with a MAN page for POSTIO,
> even though it has 10 or 12 options.
=====================================

There is a man page in the User's Reference Manual - postio(1).

I looked in the MRD (machine readable documentation), but couldn't
find it there.  It might have been in one of the earlier versions.
Most of the filters are in URM - if you can get ahold of a copy.

Richard

Richard Ducoty		        \\\\\\\
Microport Inc.		          (.)(.) 			root at mport.com
voice=> (408) 438-8649	             >	 		  	duc at mport.com
fax=>   (408) 438-7560		    -				uunet!mport!duc
                          " militiae species amor est "