X terminals for System V

Ray Seyfarth brs at cis.ufl.edu
Sat May 4 04:24:45 AEST 1991

I am considering adding an X terminal (possibly NCD) to an ESIX 5.3.2D
system.  I would like to know several things:

1.  Will X11R3 from ESIX support X terminals?

2.  Will Roell's X11R4 support X terminals?

3.  Does ESIX 5.4 support X terminals?  (I might upgrade.)

4.  Does DELL 5.4 support X terminals?  (I might upgrade.)

5.  Are there other inexpensive color X terminals to consider?

This will be a university purchase and educational discounts are expected.

Thanks,

Ray Seyfarth (brs at reef.cis.ufl.edu)