Looking for Weitek coprocessor compiler support

John M. Haugen haugen at bulus3bma.com
Tue May 7 06:52:21 AEST 1991

I am looking for a compiler that supports the Weitek coprocessor.  I am
currently running ISC 2.2.1.  I am aware the LPI fortran supports the Weitek.
But I was wondering what other companies support this coprocessor.

I am looking for both a fortran and C compiler.  This is so I can run the Spec
benchmarks on this machine.

John M. Haugen                 |    Domain:  haugen at bma.com
Bull Micral of America         |    UUCP:    ...!{umn-cs,uunet}!bulus3!haugen
900 Long Lake Road             |    ATT:     1-612-633-5660
New Brighton, MN  55112-6400   |