MicroEMACS for Dynix/ptx (POSIX and i386 BCS)

Bob Larson blarson at dianne.usc.edu
Tue May 21 04:17:17 AEST 1991

In article <5081 at syma.sussex.ac.uk> sweynh at syma.sussex.ac.uk (Sweyn Hunter) writes:
>I am trying to get MicroEMACS 3.10 to run under Dynix/ptx

>Have you succeeded/failed to get MicroEMACS running under ptx or a
>similar flavour of Unix?   If so I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Mg 2a installed without many problems on dynix/ptx.  I think I only did
one fix special for it, relating to one of the bsd unix features
present in dynix/ptx.  (I think it was related to suspend.)  I could
supply a diff if you need it.  Mg 2a is available from
snow.white.toronto.edu.
--
Bob Larson (blars)	blarson at usc.edu			usc!blarson
	Hiding differences does not make them go away.