#!/usr/bin/nawk -f

Sean Eric Fagan sef at kithrup.COM
Fri May 31 10:08:11 AEST 1991

In article <1991May30.230458.6240 at ico.isc.com> rcd at ico.isc.com (Dick Dunn) writes:
>(David made a comment about all the useful stuff being BSDisms...but a lot
>of it gets picked up by SysV vendors as "value added" because it's
>obviously useful.)

Doesn't mean it's a good thing to pick up.  SCO, for example, "picked up"
having a writable address 0, "because it's obviously so useful."  Using #!
has at least one *major* problem that causes me to not really like it:  you
have to hardwire in the path of the interpreter.  Ugly.

sef at kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."