ISC multiuser license allows only 1-2 users

Stan Voket asv at gaboon.UUCP
Tue May 21 20:00:16 AEST 1991

      The above says it all.  I have the ISC unlimited user license here but
      the system only allows 1-2 users on at a time.  This started after a
      disk crash and restore.  I reinstalled the unlimited user diskette but
      nothing changes.  :-(

      I recall a solution to this problem mentioned in this group once before
      but of course I paid no attention to it then.

      Any help with this will be very much appreciated!

      Thanks in advance!

      Stan