Using cu with rz/sz? Can't be done?

Leslie Mikesell les at chinet.chi.il.us
Thu May 16 02:01:45 AEST 1991

In article <408 at n4hgf.Mt-Park.GA.US> wht at n4hgf.Mt-Park.GA.US (Warren Tucker) writes:

>My advice is to forget cu and try ecu or pcomm.

Has anyone gotten either of these to work right under AT&T's SysVr3?
Pcomm compiles OK but there is a problem with the screen positioning
on the console and I'm not sure if it works with modems that don't
keep carrier detect up all the time - it doesn't on a 3B2, anyway.

What's the latest release/patch level for these?

Les Mikesell
  les at chinet.chi.il.us