wanted: UNIX or clone

mike.stefanik mike at bria.UUCP
Sun May 5 08:52:38 AEST 1991

In an article, richard at pegasus.com (Richard Foulk) writes:
|Why must the MSDOS boys always enlist morons from the wrong side of the
|tracks to do their Unix ports for them?    :-(
|
|I'll bet their termcrap database is some inscrutable binary format just
|to keep mere mortals away.

Indeed, WP does use some funky, obscure database for terminals.  I almost
heard a tech choke on the other end of the phone when I suggested that
they use something akin to termcap, if not termcap itself.

--
Michael Stefanik, MGI Inc, Los Angeles | Opinions stated are never realistic
Title of the week: Systems Engineer    | UUCP: ...!uunet!bria!mike