SCO License security - another flame

Sean Eric Fagan sef at kithrup.COM
Wed May 22 16:36:52 AEST 1991

In article <1248 at dms.UUCP> shepperd at dms.UUCP (Dave Shepperd) writes:
>Maybe so, but I can't get su to "work" on my Xenix, Unix and Esix systems
>either.
>So I use root's crontab and do a su to news from there (which does work).

That's pretty interesting, considering that there is nothing in xenix that
would prevent that.

Or are you upset because you can't have other users use crontab?

In which case I would suggest you RTFM.  Something I would expect of any
system administrator.

sef at kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."