Need per-user accounting system

Lloyd W. Taylor lloyd at aplcen.UUCP
Wed Apr 6 08:51:16 AEST 1988

The word has come down from on high that henceforth we will charge
for computer use.  Thus I am in need of a system to do per-user
invoicing from the data collected in /usr/adm/*acct.  Before writing
such a beast, I am seeking information on such a system from netland.
If you are using/have written/know where to get such a system, I would
appreciate hearing from you.

The target system is a VAX 8810 (aka 8700) running Ultrix 2.2.  We plan
to charge for CPU time, disk I/O, and average disk usage.

--
-- Lloyd W. Taylor 		      | uunet!mimsy!aplcen!{lloyd, root}
   Johns Hopkins Univ./APL Center     | lloyd at aplvax.jhuapl.edu (Milnet)