Ultrix Upgrade 1.2 to 2.2

Nasima Ahmad nasima at gtmvax.UUCP
Wed Nov 23 03:21:49 AEST 1988

Soon I will upgrade Ultrix version 1.2 to 2.2. In the documentation it states
that certain system files are no longer compatible, not because these are site
specific files. For instance, /usr/lib/crontab, /etc/fstab, /etc/rc.local,
/etc/termcap and /etc/ttys. If you have upgraded the OPS recently please let me
know what type of changes, if any, need to be made to these files. There were
no further explanation in the documentation, and I would like to know this
information before I install version 2.2.

  - If anyone has upgraded Ultrix lately let me know how accurate is the
    documentation.

  - If anyone has any war stories or problem reports about upgrading Ultrix,
    please let me know.