LAT/Telnet gateway documentation omission

David C. White davew at gold.GVG.TEK.COM
Mon Aug 14 02:41:45 AEST 1989

In article <1225 at gvgpsa.GVG.TEK.COM> davew at gvgpsa.gvg.tek.com (David C. White) writes:

| The second problem I ran into, after I got everything working, is that
| when you connect to the telnet service, before you do the 'open host'
| command, the session is in interactive mode as it should be.  After the
| connection to the host is established, looking at the session shows
| that it is now in passall mode.  The support center is researching this
| one since they didn't have a ready answer.

Well, this one seems to have gotten fixed with 3.1.  The session stays
in interactive mode as it should after the telnet connectin is made.
Strange, the network support group researching the problem was able to
duplicate it.  Maybe they haven't received their 3.1 yet.  ;-)