Ultrix 3.1 source

George Robbins grr at cbmvax.UUCP
Thu Aug 3 23:16:44 AEST 1989

In article <1197 at jimi.cs.unlv.edu> jay at jimi.cs.unlv.edu (Jay Nietling) writes:

> i wonder if someone could provide me with order #  and price of source
> to ultrix 3.1 for universities? our sales person says $15K.  some time
> ago  we purchased 2.0  source for between  $750-$1000. has  the ultrix
> source distribution to universities policy changed?

The $15K figure is the Commerical source license price.  The stuff in the
SPD describing the source license option doesn't seem to have changed and
the Educational Source order number should be something like QA-OBK*-**.

I hope your DEC salesbeing was simply confused and some further
exploration will clear up the matter...

Does anybody know what the deal is on "Risc" source licences?  Not available
yet, will be the same as VAX next time around, or sorry no source?

but no way officially representing	arpa: cbmvax!grr at uunet.uu.net