LN03R scriptprinter problem solved

Chet Ramey chet at kiwi.CWRU.EDU
Mon Aug 14 23:25:29 AEST 1989

In article <7651 at cbmvax.UUCP> grr at cbmvax.UUCP (George Robbins) writes:

>Maybe unix needs a /bin/tcat (trivial cat) than only copies stdin to stdout
>no matter what you tell it to do?  8-)

Unix needs a /bin/cat (standard cat(1)) that only copies stdin to stdout
no matter what you tell it to do.

Chet Ramey			"We are preparing to think about contemplating
Network Services Group, CWRU	 preliminary work on plans to develop a
chet at cwjcc.INS.CWRU.Edu		 schedule for producing the 10th Edition of
				 the Unix Programmers Manual." -- Andrew Hume