tn3270, version for dec 3100 ?

Edward Vielmetti emv at math.lsa.umich.edu
Sat Dec 30 09:19:10 AEST 1989

In article <EMV.89Dec29122519 at urania.math.lsa.umich.edu> emv at math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti) writes:

   I'm looking for a version of tn3270 that will build cleanly
   on the DECstation 3100 under Ultrix 3.1.

   ucbarpa.berkeley.edu (v4.1.1) which compiles OK on sun/vax
   RT AOS 4.3 Release 2 with NFS defines on devvax.tn.cornell.edu.
   HP-UX version on columbia.edu in hp/tn3270.tar.Z.
   IRIS version on iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov.

well, a bit of snooping in my own private archives found this,
so add
   Decstation 3100 version on bimbo.tn.cornell.edu
to your private list.

Apologies to anyone who's seen this once already, though I doubt
much of anyone has a 3 month expire these days (sigh).  Thanks
Hurf!

--Ed