5400 performance (Now electronic SPR submission)

David C. White davew at gvgpsa.GVG.TEK.COM
Fri Dec 8 18:40:01 AEST 1989

In article <1399 at crltrx.crl.dec.com> jg at max.crl.dec.com (Jim Gettys) writes:
>Thanks for reporting it in any case, though if you send a formal bug
>report, it is much harder for Digital to forget, lose, or ignore
>problems.  As these can be sent in electronically these days, (if you
>don't require formal response), I don't think this is too very much to
>ask...
>				- Jim

About those electronic submittals, here is a response I received after
trying one using the address and form that was posted in this group a
few months ago.  BTW, I sent the SPR on 8 Sept.  I'm wondering what
took them so long to tell me that SPRs via email would not be
accepted.  Has anyone else tried this with any success?