DS3100 passwd and group files

George Hartzell hartzell at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Wed Jul 12 03:24:42 AEST 1989

In the process of cobbling together a scheme to use rdist to update
passwd/group/hosts/networks/etc... files (YP won't work, don't have it
on all machines) I think that I may have scrambled the system specific
entrys in the passwd and group file (sys, bin, etc...) on my DECstation.
Could someone out there mail me virgin DECstation copies of these files
(no local stuff, no rearrangement)?

g.
George Hartzell			                  (303) 492-4535
 MCD Biology, University of Colorado-Boulder, Boulder, CO 80309
hartzell at Boulder.Colorado.EDU  ..!{ncar,nbires}!boulder!hartzell