Modifying the banner page

Leonard J. Peirce peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Wed Jul 12 00:15:31 AEST 1989

We currently use the LAT printer support in ULTRIX to share our printers
between VMS and ULTRIX.  My boss, however, doesn't like the default banner
page for the ULTRIX jobs and wants me to change it to look more like the
VMS banner.

Has anyone modified the banner page for lpr?  Do I just have to write a new
input or output filter?  If it's a matter of having to make some serious
changes to lpr, well, maybe this might a good rationale for getting sources.

As always, thanks in advance for any help.....
Leonard J. Peirce               Internet:  peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu
Western Michigan University                peirce at gw.wmich.edu
Academic Computer Center        UUCP:      ...!uunet!sharkey!wmichgw!peirce
Kalamazoo, MI  49008            Voice:     (616) 387-5469