Ultrix3.0/X11 key mappings - how?

Steve Dempsey steved at longs.LANCE.ColoState.Edu
Wed Jun 28 08:18:41 AEST 1989

After a thorough examination of the documentation shipped with Ultrix 3.0,
I have come to the conclusion that the answer to my question is not
contained therein.

I would like to remap my keyboard so shift-comma/period produces the old
<angle> brackets.  This was simple under X10, but now it looks like I must
have an Xdefault entry like:

       Xterm*Vt100*Keymap*Tranlations: Shift<key>,: string("<")

or some such thing.  So what is the proper incantation, and where is it
documented?

        Steve Dempsey,  Center for Computer Assisted Engineering
  Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO  80523    +1 303 491 0630
INET: steved at longs.LANCE.ColoState.Edu, dempsey at handel.CS.ColoState.Edu
UUCP: boulder!ccncsu!longs.LANCE.ColoState.Edu!steved, ...!ncar!handel!dempsey