curses is broken for 3.0 -- or is it?

George Robbins grr at cbmvax.UUCP
Wed Jun 14 17:13:37 AEST 1989

In article <761 at gumby.cc.wmich.edu> peirce at gumby.cc.wmich.edu (Leonard J. Peirce) writes:
> A while ago, someone mentioned in this group that keypad(3cur) is broken
> under 3.0....
>
> Perhaps the problem isn't in the keypad(3cur) after all.  Could it be
> in the terminal driver?  Has anyone out there gotten keypad to work
> on 3.0?

Make sure that you're doing it BSD style.  I'm pretty sure 'rn' didn't
work when the auto=-configuration software saw "termio" and decided to
use it.  Recompiling w/o termio fixed it.

Is anyone out there having problems with terminal servers under 3.0?
We have a number of DECserver 200's and DECSA'a, and users have reported
that they can no longer upload with kermit, xmodem, etc - this used to
work fine.  I haven't been able to clearly define the problem yet though.

but no way officially representing	arpa: cbmvax!grr at uunet.uu.net