Emulex TC11, VAX 8650, & Ultrix v2.2

Jay Sparks sparks at euler.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 22 04:29:35 AEST 1989

I cannot get my Emulex tc11 controller board to interrupt
during autoconfig on my DEC 8650 using Ultrix 2.2 as follows:

tm0 at uba0 csr 172520 vec 224..didn't interrupt

However, when installed on my 11/750 using 4.3bsd, it interrupts and
runs fine.

Is anyone aware of glitches porting the tm driver to Ultrix 2.2
or changes in switch settings on the controller?

BTW, no other device has the same or nearby address.  And other
devices on the same unibus work.  I am using a Kennedy 9300.

Thank you,

Jay Sparks
sparks at euler.berkeley.edu