Utrix 3.0 tapes

Robert Myers rmyers at net1.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 7 03:53:48 AEST 1989

Does anyone out there in UCSD land have the Ultrix 3.0 tapes yet?
We are having a hard time getting any from DEC.  We've heard that
it is perfectly legal to lend tapes to other UC people for
copying purposes.  Would anyone who does have the tapes be willing
to do that for us?

Please note that this account was given to us by the OAC.  "We" are
actually a research lab in the VA Hospital.  We have a VAXstation
II/GPX, and it would really appreciate a shiny new operating system.

Please send any replies to this account.

Thanks,

rmyers at net1