XNS for Ultrix

Dave J. Horvath horvath at tron.UUCP
Wed Nov 22 00:24:26 AEST 1989

   I am going to be implementing a XNS to SNA gateway which will allow Xerox
workstation users to access applications on an IBM.  I was hoping to use
Ultrix on a Microvax 3100 and use Digitals SNA 3270 emulation package.
Unfortunately when Digital did the 4.3 upgrades to Ultrix they didn't include
the NS hooks so I can't integrate my source into the Ultrix kernal.

Anybody have any ideas about implementing Xerox NS under Ultrix ??
--
Dave Horvath (301) 379-3620
horvath%tron.UUCP at umbc3.UMBC.EDU             from an Internet site