want C++ for Ultrix 3.0 (or 3.1, or UWS 2.1)

idallen at watcgl.waterloo.edu idallen at watcgl.waterloo.edu
Thu Sep 14 11:48:27 AEST 1989

From: "Ian! D. Allen [CGL]" <idallen>

Any pointers to C++ that will run on Ultrix 3.x?  We have C++ for our
4.3 BSD machines, but the .h files for it don't match the Ultrix .h files
(e.g. stdio.h has different constants) and I/O is not working correctly.
Using the 4.3 BSD binary library on Ultrix makes output work, but not
input.  Compiling an Ultrix library from the 4.3 BSD C++ source makes
input work, but not output.  I'm hoping someone has done the port to Ultrix?

-IAN! (Ian! D. Allen) idallen at watcgl.uwaterloo.ca idallen at watcgl.waterloo.edu
 129.97.128.64    Computer Graphics Lab/University of Waterloo/Ontario/Canada