Ethernet support for Ultrix 1.2

Jeff Janock jeff at imokay.dec.com
Wed Sep 6 22:23:33 AEST 1989

In article <7803 at cbmvax.UUCP> grr at cbmvax.UUCP (George Robbins) writes:
>LAT was there, but may not have been "supported".

LAT was only supported for the DECServer 100 - the 200's were
not supported...  downline loads could be offloaded from VMS as
our VMS engine was a VAX730 back then!  (ethernet device: DEQNA)

I would also like say that Ultrix V1.2 was/is a very stable product.
It is still running on the machine of my previous employer with
no problems.  The only outages occur when there are hardware
problems (RA81's or 780HW).

cheers,	-jj

--
Jeff Janock,  CMW Project - Digital Equipment Corporation; 508-264-5191
jeff at imokay.enet.dec.com