smail and ultrix3.0

Mr. Uucp gilgut at cg-atla.UUCP
Sat Sep 2 03:30:08 AEST 1989

Hello,
We are in the justification process of becoming a registered domain.
I have smail vers 2.3 here. Nowhere does it say it has been played
on an Ultrix machine. Have any of you done this? Are there any
'problems' I should be aware of? Thanks for any help.

Please reply via Email to ...!uunet!ginosko!cg-atla!gilgut

/dev/steve

--
Steve Gilgut, Agfa Compugraphic Div; Wilmington, Mass. (508)658-5600 X5277
{uunet!ginosko,decvax,ulowell}!cg-atla!gilgut     (Work) R & D Computer Center