Previewing PostScript files, or dvi files.

Daniel S. Riley riley at batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu
Thu Sep 28 09:21:36 AEST 1989

In article <11984 at polya.Stanford.EDU> max at Neon.Stanford.EDU (Max Hailperin) writes:
>This isn't a bug, it's a documented feature.  There's even a documented
>way to override it, namely the "Use Fake Trays"  item in the Options menu.

I wrote a reply that said essentially the same thing, but, just before
sending it off, I fired up dxpsview and tested it out.  I couldn't get
it to work.  With "Use Fake Trays" enabled, I could not get dxpsview to
accept any sort of tray command.  So, maybe this is a bug?

-Dan Riley (riley at tcgould.tn.cornell.edu, cornell!batcomputer!riley)
-Wilson Lab, Cornell U.