HELP with Yellow Pages ULT 3.1

wallis at wsucsa.uucp wallis at wsucsa.uucp
Tue Sep 5 19:11:11 AEST 1989

	Dear Netlanders:

	I am having problems with the ULTRIX product known as Yellow Pages.
I am trying to get this to run under ULTRIX 3.1 using VAXstation 3100s.
I run all the procedures to start up Yellow Pages (basically a fill-in-the-
blanks system) on both the client and the server, and nothing seems to happen.
The YP processes are running (you can see them on the system with the PS
command).  The appropriate processes are running on both the client and
the server.  Superuser starts them up, so there is no question about privs.
The procedures are telling me everything went OK, but nothing is happening.
Does anyone out there in Netland use this product?  Any tips would be
appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

			Tom W.

Thomas Wallis                          BITNET: WALLIS at TWSUVAX
System Manager, Computer Science Dept. BITNET: TWWALLIS at TWSUVM
Wichita State University               UUCP: uunet!ncrlnk!ncrwic!wsucsa!wallis
Wichita, Ks.  67211

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not reflect the
views of the Computer Science Department or Wichita State University.