Ditroff and Postscript

Mark J. Bailey root at mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US
Thu Sep 14 05:01:41 AEST 1989

In article <25858 at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu>, wcwang at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Bill Wang) writes:

> Does anyone have info about public domain or commercial version of
> ditroff/with postscript driver for DEC station 3100?  Thanks
> in advance!

Keep you eyes on comp.sources.unix.  I understand that a package called
'psroff' is in the queue (and so is a bunch of other things! ;-() ) which
takes C/A/T troff (as best as I can understand) and converts it to
DITROFF.  From there you can go to PostScript, etc.  I suppose I should
say that it converts to DVI, but again, I don't have full details.  I
was wanting the same thing just about the time the author made the
announcement.

Mark.

--
Mark J. Bailey                                    "Ya'll com bak naw, ya hear!"
USMAIL: 511 Memorial Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129 ___________________________