CD-ROMs: When?

Ted Lemon mellon at fenris.pa.dec.com
Sat Apr 14 17:05:53 AEST 1990

I have CD-ROMS for Ultrix 3.0 on VAX and RISC, and a 3.1 upgrade kit
with bits for both architectures.  I've also seen a 4.0 field test kit
on CD-ROM, which should give you some idea of how committed we are to
shipping on CD-ROM.  I've seen part numbers for these items in the DEC
catalog (except for the field test bits, of course).  I didn't know
that you could order Ultrix from DECdirect in any form, though - I was
under the impression that you had to go through a DEC salesbeing to
place such an order.   Maybe you should contact one...

			       _MelloN_