DIGITAL'S ULTRIX PRODUCTS TO BE BASED ON OSF/1

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at cs.AthabascaU.CA
Wed Apr 11 04:00:15 AEST 1990

In article <2989 at decuac.DEC.COM> avolio at decuac.DEC.COM (Frederick M. Avolio) writes:

   Sorry if this is sort of too markety for this news group but I think this
   announcement is important enough to sift through.  Also, I noticed no one
   publically got on George's case for posting the fact sheets last week on
   our April 3 announcements, so I am posting this.  I'd be interested in
   knowing -- is this a valid use of this news group?  I don't want to make
   anyone angry (well anyone else :-)) so let us know if you don't want such
   product and strategy announcements.

Wouldn't it make more sense to use the biz.dec groups that Brian
Reid created a few weeks back?
--
Lyndon Nerenberg  CF6BBM / Computing Services / Athabasca University
     {alberta,decwrl}!atha!lyndon || lyndon at cs.AthabascaU.CA