Paging problem on Decstaion 3100

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at decuac.dec.com
Sat Apr 7 13:25:56 AEST 1990

[ I really wanted  to fix the spelling of DECstation in the Subject but then
rn subject threads would break.... :-) ]
Look, Its probably not smart to get back in this, but, simply put, the problem
is being worked on.  Sorry for sounding high-handed before.  Just don't
like being personally insulted over a comm problem.  (I did try to cancel
the article, but through the magic of nntp....)  Anyway, the problem which
some very small number of customers have seen is being worked on, has been
worked on, and will continue to be worked on until it is fixed.
Problems that only a very very few people see are often very hard to
fix.

By the way, if anyone in customer support does give an unsatisfactory
answer or if you think it is flip or uncaring, you can always ask to speak
to the manager on duty.

Fred Avolio (or whatever)
going back to my real job...