problem with dxnotepad on RISC ULTRIX 4.0

Goopeel Chung chungg at cleveland.cs.unc.edu
Fri Dec 21 08:58:35 AEST 1990

We have encountered a strange problem with the dxnotepad program.
One of our users was working on a monochrome DECstation 3100 running
4.0.  The user entered the program, selected Customize, and selected
Font.  Then he chose the "Open Look Cursor" font family, chose a size,
and chose the font called "Proportional sunolcursor-1."

The entire login session was then immediately terminated, and the
Digital login window came up.  This is repeatable.

Does anyone out there have a fix for this?  Is it mentioned in
the release notes for 4.0 (we did not receive a copy)?

Thanks.

Goopeel Chung
chungg at cs.unc.edu