DEC software distribution policy

Charles P. Mok mok at fortsc.enet.dec.com
Sat Dec 22 10:31:48 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec21.154732.21748 at noose.ecn.purdue.edu>, jmoore at cidmac.ecn.purdue.edu (James D Moore) writes...
>I will disregard the above comments since they probably are an interpretation
>of my un-eloquence. Again my comments were never intended as a flame or a
>comment of DEC support in a derogatory way.
>
>Jim Moore
>
>--
>James D. Moore				jmoore at ecn.purdue.edu
>Computer Engineer 			Phone:(317) 494-2686
>Purdue University, Industrial Engr. Dept., W. Lafayette, In 47907

Jim, don't have to "apologize."  After all, you are the customer and we
should be here to support and help you solve *your* problems, not ours.

Thank you.  And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

DECie and Boiler as well,

Charles

---
Charles Mok/Digital Equipment Corporation
Santa Clara Commercial District
INTERNET: mok at fortsc.enet.dec.com  UUCP: ....!decwrl!fortsc.dec.enet.com!mok
---