Ultrix 4.0 to 4.1 Upgrade Tape

Kam T Tam christam at syd.dms.CSIRO.AU
Fri Dec 14 00:27:58 AEST 1990

Can anyone tell me whether the upgrade tape is available yet? I have a couple
of 3D accelerators waiting to be plugged into two DS5000's. I am not asking
for the full installation tapes, I don't want to do the installation all over
again.  If the upgrade tape is availble, I can put more pressure onto our
sales rep. Things are rather slow in Australia - remember when we got our
DS5000/200PX's few months back, DEC here didn't have a version of Ultrix that
supports the 2D accelerator.

Thanks.

 ________Kam T Tam__________CSIRO Division of Mathematics & Statistics________
|                 PO Box 218, Lindfield, NSW 2070, Australia.                 |
|             Phone : +61 2 413 7598        Fax   : +61 2 416 9317            |
|       Telex : AA26296               Email : christam at syd.dms.csiro.au       |