Ultrix actuaria

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at decuac.DEC.COM
Fri Dec 14 08:32:11 AEST 1990

ULTRIX, as we have stated, is moving to an OSF/1 base.  Digital's
UNIX engineering is growing and continuing to move forward.  A
POSIX-compliant VMS is something very important to Digital and
should be important to our VMS customers. It furthers VMS's
support of standards.  It has nothing to do, however,
with Digital's UNIX engineering effort.

Digital's plans for ULTRIX certainly are very long-range.

Fred
Manager, Washington ULTRIX Resource Center