parameters for TLZ04 using rdump from A/UX

Laurie Zirkle lat at snoopy.cs.vt.edu
Thu Dec 20 05:54:47 AEST 1990

Hmph!  That will teach me to put my glasses on so I can see better.  On
purusing the manual pages on both systems once again, i read a little
closer the "s" option to dump.bsd/rdump on A/UX.  You can give it length
in feet, kilobytes, and megabytes, among other things.  Maybe this will
work - I'll find out in a while.  Sorry for not reading closer the first
time.

Maybe, one of these days (years), all unixes will be the same.  I guess
I better not hold my breath - I could be out of a job if that happens.

Laurie Zirkle				phone: 703-231-6370
Computer Systems Engineer		internet: lat at vtopus.cs.vt.edu
Va Tech CS Dept				bitnet: lat at vtcs1
Blacksburg, VA  24061