UWS2.2 Installation -- Disk Space Requirements

Waleed A. Muhanna muhanna at hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 14 07:38:33 AEST 1990

The installation instructions for ULTRIX3.1/UWS2.2 says that this
"vax upgrade requires approximately 106 Mbytes of disk space."

Does that mean that those poor soles like me, who have a VS3100
with only one rz23 (104 Mbytes) drive, are simply out of luck?

I would appreciate any suggestions in this regard.

Thanks in advance!

--Waleed
-=-
Waleed Muhanna     Faculty of Accounting and Management Information Systems
muhanna at stock.cob.ohio-state.edu		  The Ohio State University
(614) 292-3808				          	  1775 College Road
						        Columbus, OH  43210